Profile of Faculty Officer
Franklin Dodzi Odoom is a non-teaching academic with over twelve years of experience in administration and managerial leadership in tertiary level technical education. He is at the rank of a Senior Assistant Registrar. He is also the Acting Business Development Manager of Koforidua Technical University and has been assigned additional responsibility as Faculty Officer of the Faculty of Applied Science Technology.
- Serve as a representative of the Registrar at the Faculty of Applied Science and Technology
- Serve as the Chief Administrative Officer of the Faculty of Applied Science and Technology and responsible for the day-to-day administration of the affairs of the faculty
- Serve as the Secretary to Faculty Board, Faculty Appointments and Promotions Committee and all Statutory Committees of the Faculty of Applied Science and Technology.
- Ensure the functioning of all Boards and Standing Committees of the Faculty.
- Coordinate matriculation and congregation ceremonies at the faculty level
- Preparation and presentation of an annual report of the faculty
- Any other assignment as may be assigned by the Registrar